- 10 pickle halves
- 1 package Boulder Sausage Bacon
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 oz sour cream
- Scallions, sliced
- Shredded pepper jack
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Ranch for dipping
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (if you like your bacon extra crispy, try baking it for 4-6 minutes before wrapping around the pickles).
- Halve pickles and scoop out seeds/insides. Throw away the insides. Pat pickles dry with a paper towel.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, shredded cheese, scallions, onion powder, and chili powder. Stir until well mixed.
- Scoop mixture into the halved pickles, then wrap with a strip of bacon. Poke through with a toothpick to help keep the pickles held together.
- Place pickles on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, or until the bacon is brown and crispy.
- Let pickles cool and garnish with parsley, then serve with ranch dressing.
For a fun and unique flavor, try soaking the bacon in whiskey overnight before you make this recipe! This will be sure to add a sweet, memorable taste that you’ll want to replicate over and over again!