We teamed up with our friends over at Specialty Appliance and the one and only Slacker from Alice 105.9 to bring you some mouthwatering, chef-inspired meals that you can whip up right at home. In less than 30 minutes, you can have a tastier, healthier, and fresher meal – perfect for the midweek rush or to impress all your friends at an impromptu dinner. Swing by Safeway to pick up Boulder Sausage and all the ingredients.
- Homemade or store-bought pizza dough of your choice – enough for 2 medium pizzas
- Cornmeal for the pizza dough
- 3oz Crẻme Fraîche
- 3oz Mexican Crema
- 3oz of Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Tajín®
- 2 cups of Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 Lime
- 2 Poblano Peppers
- 1 Package Boulder Sausage® Hatch Green Chile Bratwurst
- 4oz Cotija Cheese
- 2 Ears of Corn
- Cilantro for garnish
- Preheat Oven to 600˚ Fahrenheit.
- Grill the corn, brats, and poblanos. Grill should be hot enough to leave grill marks on the corn.
- Roast the poblanos until the outside is charred, then place in zipper bag.
- Let the grilled items rest. Make the pizza sauce by stirring together the Crẻme Fraîche, Mexican Crema, and the Mayo. Add Tajín® and juice of lime, to taste.
- Using prepared pizza dough, make size of pizzas desired (either 2 medium or 10 minis). Season pizza wheel generously with cornmeal. Dough should be as thin as possible for crisp crust.
- Dice the poblanos, cut the corn off the cob and the sausage into coins.
- Place dough on prepared peel. Then add sauce and cheese. Now top with peppers, corn, and sausage.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes, until pizza is bubbling and dough is crisp. Remove from oven, garnish with Cotija Cheese and Cilantro. Serve & enjoy!