The Big German Brat
1 pack BOULDER SAUSAGE brand Beer Bratwurst
5 hoagie rolls
1 package sauerkraut
Brown spicy mustard
Schneider Weisse (German Beer)
1. Wrap hoagies in foil and warm in oven.
2. Pour one Schneider Weisse into a saucepan and bring to a slow simmer.
3. Pre-heat George Foreman Grill. Simmer BOULDER SAUSAGE brand Beer Bratwurst for 10-15 minutes. DO NOT PRICK!!! Set aside.
4. Discard all but 1/2 cup of beer from saucepan. Put sauerkraut in pan and back on to heat.
5. When the sausage is a nice brown and lightly crisp, take the hoagies out of the oven. Load the hoagie with Bratwurst, Sauerkraut, lots of mustard, and a beer on the side. Enjoy!
Submitted by: J. Bolen
Prep Time: 10 minutes – Cook Time: 20 minutes – Total Time: 30 minutes – Yield: Serves 4-6