German Sausage Stroganoff and Tomatoes
1 pack BOULDER SAUSAGE brand German Sausage
1 can cream of mushroom soup
½ cup of sour cream
1 small package of pre-sliced mushrooms, rinsed and chopped
½ small white onion, diced
¼ cup of diced tomatoes
1 lb. wide egg noodles
- Cook noodles and set aside. Slice German sausage into 1/2 inch disks and cook thoroughly in oil. Do not drain.
- Add onion and mushrooms, cooking until onion is translucent.
- Stir in cream of mushroom soup and black pepper to taste.
- Add several spoonfuls of tomatoes until flavorful. Stir in sour cream and cook until hot.
- Serve over noodles and enjoy!
Prep Time: 20 minutes – Cook Time: 20 minutes – Total Time: 40 minutes – Yield: Serves 4-6