Sausage-Stuffed Crescent Cornucopias
4 BOULDER SAUSAGE brand Breakfast Sausage Links, cooked
¼ cup dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
1 8 oz. can crescent dinner rolls
1 egg, lightly beaten
- Heat oven to 375°. Grease large cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Chop cooked sausage into small pieces and add to large bowl. Mix in cheese and cranberries.
- Separate and lay out each piece of crescent dough. Scoop about 1 tablespoon of sausage mixture into center.
- Wrap filling with one far corner of dough and tuck in lightly, pressing the edges to center triangle to seal.
- Wrap the other far corner around the sealed filling, leaving filling slightly exposed. Lightly press bottom lip of filling opening to create a reservoir for more.
- Fill enlarged crescent cornucopias with remaining sausage mixture and brush with beaten egg.
- Bake until lightly browned, about 15 minutes. Serve warm and enjoy!
Prep Time: 15 minutes – Cook Time: 30 minutes – Total Time: 45 minutes – Yield: Serves 4-6