Sausage French Toast Cups
6 cups cinnamon bread, cubed
14 oz. BOULDER SAUSAGE brand Breakfast Sausage
1 1/2 cups whole milk
3 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- Brown sausage in large skillet over medium heat. Drain and set aside.
- Whisk eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large mixing bowl.
- Grease 12-cup muffin tin or line with muffin cups. Mix cooked sausage and bread cubes together lightly.
- Scoop slightly less than 1 cup of mixture evenly into muffin tins.
- Pour egg mixture over each bread and sausage-filled cup, making sure not to let them overflow.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and bake for 20-30 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve with fresh berries, powdered sugar, and/or maple syrup. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes – Cook Time: 160 minutes – Total Time: 170 minutes – Yield: Serves 6-8